As a partner of Allen Marketing Group, we invest in products that automate business operations. From web to desktop applications, we are continually pushing the envelope for AMG. We have serviced numerous clients together, consulted some of the largest brands, and created four products. These inter-agency relationships allow us to grow together for the benefit of others.
We helped a business increase revenue 500% in a year, by automating operational processes.
Allen Marketing Group approached us in 2017 about automating business processes for their Vacation Offers and Travel Packages services. They had no idea that a few key automations would increase their revenue by 500% in a single year. We achieved this by using Rails as a back-end to help connect the various products and API’s quickly. Leveraging Rails scaffolding and schema tools, we were able to build a full suite of business tools for AMG in six months.
Most of the overhead involved with AMG’s operations was the process of migrating data between service providers, and no other language or framework boasts as many refined modules or integration points as Ruby Gems. With 10k gems and 26B downloads, ruby and especially Rails, are a powerful force for rapid application development. In only six months, we were able to:
- Build custom web and desktop applications
- Automate lead generation from sales agents
- Integrate data with Zoho CRM using webhooks and API
- Build four distinct websites on the same CMS
- Automate print tasks and mailers
- Built custom reporting mechanisms
- Create a process for booking hotels through HotelBeds API
- Integrate with Microsoft Dynamics and Office 360
- Automate transactional emails through Sendgrid
- Process credit cards through Authorize.net